In our Learning Center, you’ll find articles of interest for any home inspector, such as:
- How Home Inspectors Can Win Over Real Estate Agents
- Creating the Best Home Inspector Website
- How Can Home Inspectors Handle Price Shoppers?
- Using Ancillary Services to Build Your Home Inspection Business
There are also articles aimed specifically for potential and new inspectors, including:
- How to Become a Home Inspector
- What’s the Best Business Structure for Your Home Inspection Company?
- Can Home Inspectors Do Repairs?
More experienced home inspectors might be interested in articles like Strategies for Hiring New Home Inspectors to Grow Your Business.
Overwhelmed? The option to filter through topics in the Learning Center is available. For example, choosing “social media” leads to simple guides for all inspectors to use to set up Facebook and Instagram business accounts, a YouTube channel, and even posts about how to get in on the TikTok trend and deal with negative online reviews.
Speaking of social media, check the box to the side to sort HomeGauge Learning Center articles tagged For Buyers/Sellers, and you’ll pull up posts that are great for sharing with your followers and customers (just copy and paste the links!), like What Should I Do to Prepare for a Home Inspection? and Make Your Move Easy with this Checklist for New Homeowners.
We hope you find these articles to be helpful and of interest. We update our Learning Center every week, so visit frequently to stay up-to-date with what we have to offer.